The Mennonite School of Nursing was established as the Mennonite Sanitarium Training School in 1919, with the first commencement in 1922. In 1985, the school was renamed to the Mennonite College of Nursing. It became one of Illinois State University’s academic colleges in 1999.
This collection contains printed information relating to the history of Mennonite Hospital’s nursing programs. The collection dates from 1924 to 1996. It includes annual reports, accreditation papers, constitution and by-laws, newsletters, commencement programs, service awards, association directory, and yearbooks.