In celebration of the McLean County Historical Society's 130th Anniversary in March, annual memberships will be extended to 13 months for those who renew a lapsed membership or become new members during the month of March.
The McLean County Museum of History is an essential thread in the cultural and educational fabric of Central Illinois. Housed in the magnificent Old McLean County Courthouse, our programs and exhibits tell the rich stories of past generations along with those of new and growing communities. Whatever inspires you to join, please know that your membership is truly an act of philanthropy that supports local history, preservation, and education for the entire community. It is also 100 percent tax deductible.
Your membership will help:
- Remove financial barriers to learning and cultural opportunities
- Provide annual educational programs for more than 9,000 local children and senior citizens
- Increase online access to our Collections and Library/Archives
- Support FREE Tuesdays at the Museum
- Offer public events such as Christmas Under the Dome and the Evergreen Cemetery Walk