Skip to Content
200 North Main St | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
/ Blog / Post

Livingston’s Christmas Rush 1953

Christmas shopping, 1953.

Located on the south side of the Courthouse Square (now Museum Square), Livingston’s was one of several gone-but-not-forgotten locally owned department stores. We know this wonderful photo was taken in mid-December 1953, but those shown are not identified. Can anyone help us?

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Leave a comment