Skip to Content
200 North Main St | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
/ Blog / Post

C.W. Frey’s Showroom Downtown Bloomington, circa 1929-30

Old car show room, 1929.

Clarence W. Frey & Sons was a longtime auto dealership and service center located at 300-314 W. Washington St. Seen here is a Frey showroom with circa 1929-1930 Studebakers. Maybe a car buff out there can help us fill in some of the details (model and model years) of these beauties.
The Frey building later became the Elks Club. Today it’s vacant.

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Leave a comment