Skip to Content
200 North Main St | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
/ Blog / Post

Kleinau & Son confectionary Downtown Bloomington, ca. 1915-1916

Staff of Kleinau's, 1915.

The staff of Kleinau & Son’s is seen here in front of the 218 N. Center St. storefront, sometime in the mid-1910s. That’s likely William F. Kleinau on the left. The others are unidentified. Kleinau’s sold candy, ice cream, and fruit at this location into the late 1920s.

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Leave a comment