Skip to Content
200 North Main St | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
/ Blog / Post

Bloomington Letter Carriers Circa early 1930s

Bloomington mailmen, 1930s.

These spiffy letter carriers pose in front of the pre-1932 downtown Bloomington post office, which was located at the northwest corner of East and Jefferson streets. Many old timers will remember the successor post office, which opened in 1932 on the 400 block of N. East St., and is today part of the Second Presbyterian Church complex

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Leave a comment