Skip to Content
200 North Main St | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
/ Research / Finding Aids / Holy Trinity Church and Schools

Holy Trinity Church and Schools

The first time the name "Holy Trinity" appears in the directories for Bloomington was 1880-81, but under the full name of "English Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity." St. Clare was the first elementary school, later named Holy Trinity Elementary School. Over the years, Holy Trinity Elementary School and Holy Trinity Jr. High School combined to become Corpus Christi School and is currently located on Lincoln Street. Trinity High School graduated its first class in 1929.

This collection includes bulletins, newsletters, newspaper articles, detailed church history and Annual Reports (dated 1903-2004) for Holy Trinity Church and Schools.

Collection PDF

Download PDF (132KB)

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF 132KB.