Delphi -- Bloomington Chapter
Founded in 1930 as a business woman’s civic group, the Bloomington Chapter of Delphi was part of a national organization. It pursued both fellowship and contributions of time and money to charitable endeavors, especially needy children. Eventually, the group was opened to all women rather than only businesswomen.
The collection includes sorority histories, anniversary programs, bylaws, membership booklets, convention booklets, minutes, etc.