Cornell School (No. 113) was originally built in the 1860s. Its location was moved and a new building was erected in 1873 which was remodeled in 1920. An oil burner was installed in 1938. The school merged with the Arrowsmith Consolidated School in 1947. Cornell School was frequently called the Stout School after Ira A. Stout who lived north of the school.
This collection contains receipts, teachers’ contracts, and a ledger book.