200 North Main Street | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
Home > Blog > Lathrop's Barbershop, 1914
Group of men, and a dog, posing for a photo in a barbershop, 1914.

George Lathrop was a Bloomington barber for many years. This February 1914 photograph shows the interior of his barbershop when it was located on the 400 block of N. Main St. We’re not sure if that’s Lathrop standing behind the first chair with the canine customer.


Written By

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Posted in Historic Photos

January 16th, 2017

0