We are closed today.
Jennie Wickizer purchased the commercial building at the corner of Main and Mulberry streets and operated a bakery. She ran it for about 20 years.
Grace Methodist Church, located on the northwest corner of East and Locust streets, was dedicated in July 1889. Grace and First Methodist merged to form Wesley United Methodist Church, which opened in February 1952.
Stanford resident and retired farmer Herman Glaser displayed several of his personally designed and built mechanical toys. This included a working 32-inch Ferris wheel, a merry-go-round, and a yet-to-be-completed revolving Christmas tree.
LeRoy was home to a Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) work camp during the Great Depression. Camp LeRoy opened in May 1934, and the unmarried young men stationed there worked on soil erosion control projects.