We are closed today.
Back in the late 1950s, livestock farmer Walter Schroeder (second from right) of rural Bloomington Township fattened about 500 head of cattle a year.
This site, Illinois Route 9 just east of what would become Veterans Parkway, served as home for the McLean County Fair from 1955 to 1996. This aerial view is looking west-northwest.
Located at the junction of South Main Street and the Route 66 Beltline, the Phil-Kron drive-in theater featured a full restaurant built under the movie screen.
Nearly 2,000 teachers from a four-county area gathered at the new BHS for an Illinois Education Association meeting in October 1959.