This website is a portal to our many resources and will keep visitors up-to-date on our events and activities.
Unitarian Church, Downtown Bloomington. Easter Day, 1932.
Seen here are Sisters M. Eligia Trumper (right) and M. Aloysia Plum in the newborn nursery at old St. Joseph's Hospital, back when it was located on Bloomington's west side. Note the stork in the back corner and the Christ Child statue opposite Sister Trumper.