Elevator service has been restored!
Tracy Green & Co., circa 1928, located at the southwest corner of Washington and Gridley streets east of downtown Bloomington.
This rare shot of the train depot in Cropsey likely dates to the 1880s.
Seen here is the Junior American League baseball team sponsored by J. Stern Furniture Co,. sometime in the late 1940s.
Graduation season is upon us! Seen here are 1938 graduates of Horatio G. Bent School on Bloomington's northwest side.
“Tornado Leaves Trail of Debris Strung Across Central Illinois" read the page 5 headline in the June 11, 1939 Pantagraph. Seen here is damage from that storm in downtown Arrowsmith, the small McLean County community east of Bloomington. A tornado and / or accompanying high winds tore off the corner of the Masonic building and left the Hess grocery store exposed to the elements.