200 North Main Street | Bloomington, Illinois | 309-827-0428
Home > Blog > City Hoosegow September 1938

Old Bloomington City Hall, located at the corner of East and Monroe streets downtown, included eight narrow holding cells. These were located in the basement.


Written By

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp

Bill Kemp is the Librarian at the McLean County Museum of History

Posted in Historic Photos

July 16th, 2017

0